Job Purpose: (Overall purpose and goal of the role and how it fits into the organisation)
- To weld a variety of production parts and maintain stock levels to ensure the uninterrupted flow of assembly processes.
Key Accountabilities (What the job role is accountable for to include basic duties that the job holder will be required to undertake)
- To Produce High Quality Welded Assemblies in a timely and safety conscious way.
- Working to drawings and within Fixtures with a variety of materials I.E Mild Steel, Aluminium and Stainless Steel.
- To Follow Weld procedure’s.
- Working independently or as part of a team.
Skills/abilities and Aptitude
(including team working, safety awareness)
The key skills, abilities and aptitude, including the relating to the core values, e.g. additional would be verbal/written communication, It skills, team working).
- Good listening skills.
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Problem solving.
- Great attention to detail with a goal-driven attitude.
Any previous experience required to undertake the role, e.g. experience a managing team etc.
- Time served Experience.
- Experience with Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding
- Aluminium and Stainless steel Experience (Essential)
- Fabrication and fitting experience (desirable)