The renewals coordinator will be undertaking the on-going monitoring and management of all renewal maintenance and training contracts.
The short-term aim is to reduce the number of contracts on hold and assist in the implementation of a training renewal process. The focus will then be on ensuring maintenance & training contract are renewed in a timely manner to keep the customer compliant.
Key Accountabilities (What the job role is accountable for to include basic duties that the job holder will be required to undertake)
- Running daily and weekly renewals process
- ProActive Telephone Calls
- Occasional Order Processing
- Closing renewed maintenance and training opportunities
- Spotting up sell opportunities
- Maintaining the company CRM
- Liaising with Engineers and Trainers
- Liaising with Sales Team to pass on customers where appropriate.
- Provide support to the admin team during busy periods.
- Providing a high level of Customer Service
Skills/abilities and Aptitude
- Customer Focused
- Naturally Comfortable on the Phone/Excellent Telephone Manner
- Good communication skill both written and verbally
- Highly Organised
- PC Literate
- Team Player
- Accuracy/High level of attention to detail.
- Problem Solving and ability to use own initiative
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Flexible Approach, responding to changing priorities accordingly.
- Proven track record in Sales and Customer Service
- Diary Management
- Experience working in an office environment