- To provide exceptional customer service to ensure customer safety.
- Empathetic & Totally customer service focused
- Upselling and supporting the sales team
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic to hit targets
- Always looking for opportunities to continually improve personally and as a company
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- Good communication skills in both Written and oral communications.
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office and CRMs.
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and Team
- Able to network
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Reliable, flexible and Punctual
- Preferably to have additional language skills
- Pro-active and reactive customer service and sales calls
- Maintaining the CRM to a high degree of accuracy
- Process orders with high levels of attention to detail
- Booking Surveys for Field reps
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and Team members
- Attend and represent the company at exhibitions
- Complaint Handling
- Booking returns with courier
- Export Admin
- Assist customers via Omni channel including Web Chat.
- Any other requirements that meet the needs of the business
Measurements / Deliverables:
- Processing orders on the same day as they are received
- Delivering exceptional customer service to every customer, every time.
- Contribute towards monthly sales target by converting sales orders
- Handling customer enquiries in line with KPIs
General and Specialist Knowledge
- Desirable: Experience with export documentation and processes
- Desirable: An understanding of Health and Safety